Skip to main content
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library, the CMC, and children's literature collections. This guide will help you locate several key resources that you will need to complete your assignments. In addition, you can find resources at https://library.kutztown.edu/CMC.
My contact information is located at the right of this screen. Feel free to stop by or to e-mail me if you need assistance. (Do not leave me a voicemail if at all possible.)
The Curriculum Materials Center
About this LibGuide:
This LibGuide contains the following tabs linked above:
- Locating Materials - Information about the CMC Collection, the classification of materials, and where to find help in locating the materials
- Children's Literature -Information about the Library Science Collection and the Dornish Collection, the two places where the Library's children's literature are housed
- Online Catalog - Information about setting limits in your search and a link to the Library's online catalog
- Education Databases - Links to several applicable databases for this class (Children's Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD), The World Almanac for Kids Online, and Curriculum Resource Center) and a links to the other Library database pages.
- AIMS - Information about AIMS books
- Article Search Tips - Information on searching for and finding articles as well as some websites for learning about Boolean searching (using AND, OR, and NOT)
This guide was last updated in March 2020
Subject Guide / Librarian