Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For pandemic-related information on library services during Spring 2021 go to our COVID 19 guide
Hello COM/WGS 130 Students
I am the librarian who is the liaison to the Communication Studies Department.
I am here to:
- answer your research questions,
- help you find credible online information sources you need
- help you find information sources using the research databases on the library website
- help you with citation formats in the APA style,
- troubleshoot any technical difficulties you may have with the library website
So don't hesitate to contact me:
- My office is RL 203-A on the top floor of the library.
- Email is the best way to get a hold of me: email@example.com
- You can make an appointment with me using the Schedule Appointiment button in the right column
Looking forward to working with you!