Skip to main content
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Hello COM/WGS 130 Students
I am the librarian who is the liaison to the Communication Studies Department.
I am here to:
- answer your research questions,
- help you find credible online information sources you need
- help you find information sources using the research databases on the library website
- help you with citation formats in the APA style,
- troubleshoot any technical difficulties you may have with the library website
So don't hesitate to contact me:
- My office is RL 203-A on the top floor of the library.
- Email is the best way to get a hold of me: email@example.com
- You can make an appointment with me using the Schedule Appointiment button in the right column
Looking forward to working with you!