Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For pandemic-related information on library services during Spring 2021 go to our COVID 19 guide
Welcome EDU 502 Students
Welcome to EDU 502 and to the Rohrbach Library resources and services. This guide will help you locate several key resources that you will need to complete your assignments. In addition, you can find resources at https://library.kutztown.edu/CMC.
My contact information is located at the right of this screen. Feel free to stop by or to e-mail me if you need assistance. (Note: It may take a day or two for a response during the summer or winter sessions, but email is still the best way to reach me.)
This LibGuide contains the following tabs linked above:
- Journal Articles - Information on searching for and finding an articles for the article review assignment and the educational theories paper as well as some websites for learning about Boolean searching (using AND, OR, and NOT)
- Online Catalogs - Information about setting limits in your search and a link to the Library's online catalog
- APA Citations - Information about using the APA format for your assignments
- CMC Materials - Information about the CMC Collection, the classification of materials, and where to find help in locating the materials
- Children's Literature -Information about the Library Science Collection and the Dornish Collection, the two places where the Library's children's literature are housed in the Rohrbach Library