Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
Welcome EEU 304 Students
Welcome to the libguide for the elementary social studies courses. This guide will help you locate several key resources that you will need to complete your assignments, including curriculum and children's literature resources. In addition, you can find resources through the main library page at http://library.kutztown.edu.
My contact information is located at the right of this screen. Feel free to stop by or to e-mail me if you need assistance.
About this LibGuide:
This LibGuide contains the following tabs linked above:
- Locating Materials - Information about the CMC Collection and how to locate social studies materials
- Children's Literature -Information about the Library Science Collection and the Dornish Collection, the two places where the Library's children's literature are housed in the Rohrbach Library, as well as links to many children's literature websites and the Children's Literature Comprehensive Database
- Book Awards & Lists - Links to some of the book award lists that can help you locate award-winning titles
- Online Catalogs - Information about setting limits in your search and a link to the Library's online catalog
- Education Databases - Links to several applicable databases for this class such as Education Research Complete, Children's Literature Comprehensive Database (CLCD), The World Almanac for Kids Online, and Curriculum Resource Center
- Websites - A variety of websites that can help you in this course
- Articles & Journals - Information about searching for and finding articles for your assignments
This guide was last updated in September 2016
Subject Guide / Librarian