Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
Welcome COE Students!
Welcome to the special education LibGuide and to the Rohrbach Library resources. This guide will help you locate several key resources that you will need to complete your assignments or research. In addition, you can find resources at library.kutztown.edu.
My contact information is located at the right of this screen. Feel free to stop by or to e-mail me if you need assistance.
What's in this Guide?
About this LibGuide:
This LibGuide contains the following tabs linked above:
- Journal Articles - Information on searching for and finding an articles for the article review assignment and the educational theories paper as well as some websites for learning about Boolean searching (using AND, OR, and NOT)
- APA Citations - Information about using the APA format for your assignments
- Online Catalogs - Information about setting limits in your search and a link to the Library's online catalog
- Intervention Websites - Relevant websites for looking at literacy interventions
- CMC Materials - Information about the CMC Collection, the classification of materials, and where to find help in locating the materials
- Children's Literature -Information about the Library Science Collection and the Dornish Collection, the two places where the Library's children's literature are housed in the Rohrbach Library
- Other guides - other guides that can help education majors
Guide updated 2020
Subject Guide / Librarian