Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current Library Services, Fall semester 2021.
All in-person, or face-to-face services will operate as they did prior to the pandemic:
- Full opening hours are restored.
- The Coffee Shop has reopened.
- Students may book study rooms.
- Seating is back to full capacity.
- Stacks are open for public use.
- Community patrons, those who are not students or employees of KU, are welcome back to the library.
For services and policies of the KU Writing Center, the Student Success Center, and Tutoring Services, please see their respective websites. If you have any questions, please call 610-683-4480, or use the ASK NOW chat button on the homepage.
This Guide is a work-in-progress. Please bookmark this page and check back often for new information.
If you have any adds, edits, deletes, or comments please send them to the library web coordinator.