Skip to main content
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
If you are a resident student moving out...
Students - The library is currently closed.
- As you pack up your belongings, any library books can be returned to a drop off box in Dixon.
- Take all library equipment home with you.
- Please do not leave any equipment (laptops, iPads, calculators, cameras, etc.) in the drop-off box at Dixon. Do not return equipment in the book drop at the library. Do not leave equipment in your dorm room.
- You will be able to return it at a later date when the library has re-opened.
- No overdue fines will be charged for equipment.
Returning Library Materials
Returning Library Material for faculty, students, and community patrons:
The library building remains closed to the public until further notice.
- Due dates for library materials are being extended until August 24, 2020.
- If you need to return BOOKS now, you can use the book drop outside the library, to the right of the front doors.
- You can only return books in the book drop. Do not return equipment (laptops, iPads, cameras, calculators) in the drop box at the library.
- If you wish to return equipment, the library will provide a pre paid mailing label with tracking and insurance. See the next page - "Pre-Paid Mailing Labels for Returns" for instructions.
- You will be able to return equipment to the library at a later date. No overdue fines will be charged.