Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print Books in the Library
1. When looking for print books, use the gold BOOKS & MEDIA search box on the library homepage:
2. Type in your keywords.
3. When you get your results, the phrase MAIN COLLECTION is the library's term for books that circulate.
4. Books go out for 28 days, with one 28-day renewal.
The BOOKS & MEDIA search goes to the library catalog.
When you sign in to the catalog, you can
- access your library account
- put items on hold to pick up at the information desk
- access streaming video
- download ebooks
Sign in in the upper right of the red banner at the top of the screen