Skip to main content
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Citing your sources
- Cite your sources!
- Go to the Citing sources page on the library’s site (located under Find Information.)
- Depending on the format you are using, click on the links to get sample citations and Citation Builders.
- Don’t forget to collect information about your sources as you use them. Things you might need to know:
- Title of book or article
- Title of magazine or journal
- Date and/or place of publication
- Page numbers you used
- Database name
- When in doubt, ask!