Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Welcome COE Students!
Welcome to EDU 101 and to the Rohrbach Library resources. This guide will help you locate several key resources that you will need to complete your assignments. In addition, you can find resources at library.kutztown.edu.
My contact information is located at the right of this screen. Feel free to stop by or to e-mail me if you need assistance.
What's in this Guide?
About this LibGuide:
This LibGuide contains the following tabs linked above:
- Journal Articles - Information on searching for and finding an articles for the article review assignment and the educational theories paper as well as some websites for learning about Boolean searching (using AND, OR, and NOT)
- APA Citations - Information about using the APA format for your assignments
- Online Catalogs - Information about setting limits in your search and a link to the Library's online catalog
- CMC Materials - Information about the CMC Collection, the classification of materials, and where to find help in locating the materials
- Children's Literature -Information about the Library Science Collection and the Dornish Collection, the two places where the Library's children's literature are housed in the Rohrbach Library
- Educational Theories - links to a few places where you can go to start gathering information about the theories and theorists
- Other guides - other guides that can help education majors
This guide was updated in September 2017
Subject Guide / Librarian