Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chinese New Year -- Basic Data
Chinese New Year Celebration 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 (11am-1pm)
Rohrbach Library, 2nd floor
- Chinese Food and Tea -- Sample Chinese dumplings, fried rice, and sesame balls.
- Tai Chi demonstations -- Includes opportunities for participation by the public
- Papercut activities
- Water color painting activity -- Learn how to paint a panda bear
- Woodblock printing -- Includes demonstration and hands-on participation
- New Year's Celebration Video as seen on Chinese National Television
- Asian cultural classes taught at KU -- Find out what classes we teach on Asian Culture
- Chinese Chopstick Game -- How fast can you carry a peanut 8 feet?
- Understand Chinese Horoscope and Zodiac Signs -- What animal are you?
- Learn about the Lunar New Year and how other Asian Cultures celebrate this event
- Meet our Chinese Students. Many will be helping out with activities.
- Enter our Raffle to win a gift basket, which includes a gift certificate to the KU bookstore
For more information contact Prof. Michael Weber email@example.com