Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Books, journals, & videos at Rohrbach Library
Using this Guide
Use the blue tabs above to navigate through the guide.
- Home - find general library information here
- Article Databases - learn how to find articles from magazines, and journals
- Finding Books - a place to start when looking for books
- Encyclopedias - a place to find basic, factual information
- Off-Campus Access - how to access library resources from off-campus
- For More Assistance - when you need help