For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
So many ways to get answers!
Quick help: You can call us at 610-683-4480. You can text us questions, too: 610-915-8812. Your answer may well be in our FAQs, and you can email us from there if not. We'll reply within 24 hours.
Get live help!
Librarians at your service, 24/7/365
- Librarians help with research. They are not tutors or writing coaches. KU's Tutoring Services and its Writing Center are both in Rohrbach Library to offer specialized assistance.
- The librarian who serves you will probably not be from KU.
- Express your question as clearly & completely as you can.
- If your librarian has other calls, s/he might not reply as soon as you'd like. Patience pays off.
- With your email, we can follow up if your question isn't fully answered in real time.
- You can use the widget at left, or the full-window chat that lets the librarian push web pages directly to your screen.