Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Hello, SWK 130 Students!
Hello SWK 130! I am the online librarian who will be available ro help you with your researach during Winter Session.
As the librarian, I am here to help you just as I would if this was a face-to-face class and you came into the Library at KU.
I am here to
- answer your research questions,
- help you find scholarly information sources using the research databases on the library website
- help you find credible online information sources you need for your assignment
- help you with citation formats,
- troubleshoot any technical difficulties you may have with the library website
So don't hesitate to contact me:
- Email is the best way to get a hold of me, : email@example.com
- I check my email twice each day,
- You can also schedule an appointment with me by using the purple Schedule an Appointment button in the right column.
Looking forward to working with you!