Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
The Library subscribes to many electronic databases providing students access to thousands of articles, many in full-text format. Most records can be printed or emailed. See specific database for more information or ask a Reference Librarian for help. Below is a list of useful databases for your research.
To access the databases:
- Go to library home page http://library,kuztown.edu
- Under the heading Find Information click on “Databases A-Z”
- If you already know the name of the database you’d like to use, click on the appropriate letter to use the alphabetical list of databases.
- Requires KU login and password to access.
We recommend the following databases for finding full-text scholarly articles:
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO)
- Research Library (ProQuest)