Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Online Database for Marine Science
Online Databases for Marine Science
Full Text (articles attached) resources:
- Science Direct
- Journals, and ebooks from Elsevier Scientific Publishing.
- Most are in full-text.
- Ecology and Environmental Sciences database
- Full-text database
- Can be searched along with BioAbstracs
- 100% full text.
- Journals from scientific associations and non-commercial publishers.
- Focus on biological, ecological and environmental sciences.
- Especially good for research in entomology, ornithology, and herpetology.
Citation databases (more titles, less full-text):
Other databases to consider: