Skip to main content
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library
This guide will help you to:
- Locate, search, and evaluate scholarly and primary information sources using the library website databases.
- Use standard tools to evaluate sources available on the Internet.
How to get Research Help
If you have questions once you start your research, you can get further help through the library:
- Chat: (See hours below) Use the ASK NOW pop-up on the right side of the screen to open our CHAT Service.
- Visit the Main Desk: Ask to talk to a librarian.
- Phone: 610-683-4165 (Research Desk) or 610-683-4480 (Main Desk)
- Make an Appointment with a librarian by going to https://libcal.kutztown.edu/appointments/?g=935
Research Help Hours: 10am-8pm (Mon.-Thur) ; 10am-3pm (Fri.) ; 2pm-8pm (Sun).