Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library
This guide will help you to:
- Find and evaluate scholarly and popular information resources using databases on the Library website.
- Use standard tools to evaluate information resources available on the Internet.
How to get Research Help
If you have questions once you start your research, you can get further help through the library:
- Chat: (See hours below) Use the ASK NOW pop-up on the right side of the screen to open our CHAT Service.
- Visit the Main Desk: Ask to talk to a librarian.
- Phone: 610-683-4165 (Research Desk) or 610-683-4480 (Main Desk)
- Make an Appointment with a librarian by going to https://libcal.kutztown.edu/appointments/?g=935
Research Help Hours: 10am-8pm (Mon.-Thur) ; 10am-3pm (Fri.) ; 2pm-8pm (Sun).