For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
The Library is closed until Wednesday, August 19.
Administration, librarians and staff can be reached through their KU email.
Librarians will be available online to answer questions and help with research through Chat, Text, Email and By-Appointment.
as of August 3, 2020
for services and policies of the KU Writing Center and the Student Success Center (formerly CASA) please see their respective websites.
▪ ILL/Document Delivery will continue. Books may be picked up at the Main Desk.
▪ STEAMworks (makerspace) will be by appointment only.
▪ Research Services will be virtual, through Zoom, Chat, Skype, or appointment
▪ Information Literacy Instruction will continue in RL 29 with a limit of 21 participants
▪ Community patrons, hose who are not students or employees of KU, cannot use the building, but can use virtual services.
▪ Physical library materials, such as books, reserves, magazines, and equipment will be quarantined for 3 days after each use.
KU Coronavirus update page
Rohrbach Library Face Mask Policy
1. The library follows campus policy regarding face masks, therefore, students are required to wear face masks when in the library. Students who have received an accommodation to not wear a mask should inform a staff member of the accommodation if asked.
2. Employees are required to wear a mask while at the workplace, unless they are secluded and alone.
3. Anyone who does not comply, will be asked to please leave the library.
4. If the patron refuses to comply by wearing a face mask, they will be referred to the Library Director and/or Public Safety.,
This LibGuide is a work-in-progress. Please bookmark this page and check back often for new information.
If you have any adds, edits, deletes, or comments please send them to the library web coordinator.