Connect to E-Reserves
What are e-reserves? In e-reserves are course materials, such as articles or book chapters, supplied by your professor and scanned by the library. You can find them using your professor's name, the course number, or the course name.
Instructions for Use All e-reserves are in PDF format. You need a free PDF reader such as Foxit Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print them. Adobe Acrobat Reader was probably installed on your computer at the factory. If you need to load or upgrade Foxit or Acrobat, click an icon to reach its free download page.
- Go to Electronic Reserves.
- On the e-reserves page, start typing:
- your professor’s last name or
- the course prefix (for example, ENG 023) or
- words from the course title (for example: English Composition)
- Courses will appear beneath the search box as you type.
- Click on your course when you see it.
- Type in the password and click Continue.
- On the next screen, click the title of the reading you want to view.
- Your document will appear on the screen.
- If you have any problems or comments, call the library at 610-683-4480, or email Dawn Boody.