Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
ENG 023 Learning Objectives: Library Instruction
After taking the ENG 023 Library Instruction class, you should be able to do the following:
- Given a broad research topic, narrow it and write a research question.
- Given a research topic, compile a list of search terms or keywords.
- Given background information about Google and the Library, list two differences between the two.
- Given a research topic and access to the library's catalog, find one relevant book on your topic.
- Given a research topic and access to a general article index database (Academic Search Complete), find one relevant article on your topic.
English 023 Library Research Worksheet
Please complete page 1 & 2 before your library visit.
Thank you to the reference and instruction librarians at Loyola Marymount University for their permission to adapt their libguide for our use. The original guide can be found at:
and is a PRIMO site.