The Library's automated system enables borrowers to renew materials online. You are not always required to return materials to the library in order to extend their due date.
But please be aware that under certain circumstances, the system will not allow you to renew.
Materials cannot be renewed online if:
- Anything you currently have checked out is overdue
- The titles you want to renew have already been renewed the maximum number of times allowed
- The materials you are renewing were placed on "Hold" for another patron.
If you have problems, please call the Access Services Department of the Library at: 610-683-4480.
- Go to the catalog
- Mouse over Login near the top right of the page and click Sign In when it appears
- Enter your KU email and password and click on the SIGN ON button.
- Now mouse over your name near the top right of the page and click My Library Card when it appears.
- From this personal account page you will be able to renew your items.