Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For pandemic-related information on library services during Spring 2021 go to our COVID 19 guide
At the Library
- The library staff and librarians are happy to help you find the information that you need.
- Librarians are on-call and can help you find what you need at the Research Services Desk in the library on the first floor.
- The library shelves are ADA accessible, but if you cannot reach the books, library staff at the Information Desk will be happy to retrieve the materials you need.
- The desktop computers in the library have ZOOM TEXT installed on them. There are also headphone connectors on the left side of the desktops, and USB connectors in the back. Headphones can be borrowed from the Information Desk.
- There are handicapped accessible restrooms in the lobbies of all three floors, near the elevator. The restrooms on the ground floor are also gender-neutral.
- Service animals are welcome. Emotional-support animals are not.
- The University Writing Center is on the first floor of the library behind the Information Desk and is barrier-free.
- The Center for Academic Success and Achievement and the Tutoring Center on the ground floor are barrier-free.
- If you need assistance while in the building, please call the Information Desk at 610-683-4480. If it is an emergency, call Public Safety at 610-683-4001, or 911.
Kutztown University Disability Office