Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For pandemic-related information on library services during Spring 2021 go to our COVID 19 guide
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library
This guide will help you to:
- Locate, search, and evaluate scholarly and primary information sources using the library website databases.
- Use standard tools to evaluate sources available on the Internet.
How to get Help
If you have questions once you start your research, you can get further help through the library:
- Chat: Use the ASK NOW pop-up on the right side of the screen. This leads to our CHAT Service. Also connects with Zoom
- Main Desk:Stop by the Information Desk between 10 am and 8 pm on Monday through Thursday, or 2 through 8 on Sunday and ask to talk to a librarian.
- Phone: 610-683-4480
- Make an Appointment: You can schedule an appointment with a librarian by going to: https://libcal.kutztown.edu/appointments/?g=935