Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Undergrad Student Assistants
The library hires students to work in customer service areas and in our offices:
- At the Information Desk we check in/out books; shelve books and materials; equipment loans; and customer service.
- At the Tech Support Desk we check in/out laptops; help students with software on library computers; and maintain the printers.
- Steamworks is used for our maker-space that helps students use the equipment, and maintain the equipment in the space.
- In Archives & Digital Initiatives, we maintain university archives and artifacts, scans and posts online articles and photos.
- Technical Services processes new print and non-print materials for the library collections.
- In Outreach, we work on library programs and make promotional materials for library events.
How to Apply
- Apply online, or
- Pick up an application for employment in the Office of the Director of Library Services (RL 201), or
- Download one of the forms below and submit the completed application by email (email@example.com), FAX (484-646-4134), or
- Postal mail to:
Rohrbach Library - Administration
RL 201 Rohrbach Library
15200 Kutztown Road, Bldg. #5
Kutztown, PA 19530
Student Employment Application