Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For pandemic-related information on library services during Spring 2021 go to our COVID 19 guide
Contact Bob Flatley for Help
Contact Bob Flatley for assistance with anything covered in this library guide. See other research help options below.
The Librarians are here to help you with your research. Rsearch help service hours during the regular semester are:
Research Help Phone
610-683-4165 (same hours as Drop-In Help above)
You can text us questions at: 610-915-8812.
Get live help!
Librarians at your service, 24/7/365
- Librarians help with research. They are not tutors or writing coaches. KU's Tutoring Services and its Writing Center are both in Rohrbach Library to offer specialized assistance.
- The librarian who serves you will probably not be from KU.
- Express your question as clearly & completely as you can.
- If your librarian has other calls, s/he might not reply as soon as you'd like. Patience pays off.
- With your email, we can follow up if your question isn't fully answered in real time.
- You can use the widget at left, or the full-window chat that lets the librarian push web pages directly to your screen.