--> Skip to Main Content
Library homepage

Kutztown University Research Commons: Student Research

How to submit research to the KURC

Student Research

There is a place for student research on the KURC:

  1. dissertations
  2. theses
  3. independent studies
  4. class projects & research
  5. exhibitions
  6. portfolios
  7. video and audio productions
  8. honors projects
  9. capstone projects
  10. conference presentations

All student research must be sponsored by the member of the faculty who is supervising or instructing the project.

All student research is clearly labeled so as not to be confused as faculty work.

Students also get a permanent link and a permanent place for their work.



Examples of KU student work