Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
What are EBSCO eBooks?
EBSCO eBooks are online versions of print books that the library has either purchased with a perpetual license or via an annual subscription. EBSCO eBooks are available from all major academic publishers in virtually all academic disciplines.
EBSCO eBooks offer a number of advantages over their print counterparts. Users can:
- Download titles to mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Kindle Fires, and Android Devices
- Search within a book for specific words or phrases
- Save, print, or email chapters or sections
- Copy and paste portions of text for easy access during the research process
- Link to books or book chapters for easy reference or social sharing
- Save a list of favorite books to a personal book shelf
- Generate or export citations to bibliographic management tools
- Save notes to a personal folder with an EBSCOhost account
- Navigate between sections or chapters and the index via linking
- Place holds on titles with limited simultaneous user licenses (though most titles are available for unlimited access)
Based on the COM Library LibGuide http://libguides.com.edu/EBSCOeBooks