Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are EBSCO eBooks?
EBSCO eBooks are online versions of print books that the library has either purchased with a perpetual license or via an annual subscription. EBSCO eBooks are available from all major academic publishers in virtually all academic disciplines.
EBSCO eBooks offer a number of advantages over their print counterparts. Users can:
- Download titles to mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Kindle Fires, and Android Devices
- Search within a book for specific words or phrases
- Save, print, or email chapters or sections
- Copy and paste portions of text for easy access during the research process
- Link to books or book chapters for easy reference or social sharing
- Save a list of favorite books to a personal book shelf
- Generate or export citations to bibliographic management tools
- Save notes to a personal folder with an EBSCOhost account
- Navigate between sections or chapters and the index via linking
- Place holds on titles with limited simultaneous user licenses (though most titles are available for unlimited access)
Based on the COM Library LibGuide http://libguides.com.edu/EBSCOeBooks