Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library
This guide will help you to:
- Locate, search, and evaluate scholarly and popular information sources using the library website databases.
- Use standard tools to evaluate sources available on the Internet.
How to get Help
If you have questions once you start your research, you can get further help through the library:
- Chat: Use the ASK NOW pop-up on the right side of the screen. This leads to our CHAT Service. Also connects with Zoom
- Main Desk:Ask for a librarian at the Main Desk:
Mon.-Thurs.: 10am - 8pm
Fri.: 10am - 4pm
Sun.: 2pm - 10pm.
- Phone: 610-683-4480
- Make an Appointment: You can schedule an appointment with a librarian by going to: https://libcal.kutztown.edu/appointments/?g=935
1. Write an essay on Comics and Latino Popular Culture
2. Find Scholarly Resources to support your essay.
3. Cite those Resources using MLA Style.
Primary Databases and Search Engines
2. EBSCO Academic Search Ultimate
4. Library catalog