Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ordering resources for the Library Collection
If you have any questions about ordering books or other materials for the library, you can contact the Librarian Liaison for your department.
ORDERING BOOKS AND NON-PRINT MATERIALS FOR THE LIBARY COLLECTION
You may request material for the library collection.
The deadline for ordering for the 2020 academic year is April 1, 2020.
- Here is the Purchase Form on the Library website.
- When requesting a title, please let us know in the comments if you:
- prefer a print book rather than an ebook
- need the title by a certain date,
- would like us to place a HOLD on the material for you, so you can be the first to borrow it when it comes in.