Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
Introduction to Research - FYS
Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Developing a Research Question - CMP 200
- Distinguishes between different formats of information
- Recognizes different types of authority
- Recognizes gaps in information
- Makes connections between different sources of information
- Attempts to draw conclusions from analysis
- Uses proper attribution and citation
Voting - Research Activity
Subject Resource Assignments
Instructions for professors
On this page you will find a number of activities designed to actively teach students information literacy. They concentrate on different areas of learning, but most include an introduction to the library databases. If you area professor and want to use one of these forms in your class contact me at email@example.com and I will make you a copy.
PDFs of the class activities coming soon..