Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wall Street Journal Digital Edition
Wall Street Journal Digital Edition - Academic Site License
- Archival coverage includes last 4 years (very limited additional coverage back to February 10, 2010)
- 90-day archive to a digital version of the daily print edition of The Wall Street Journal
- Available editions include: US, Asia, Europe, and India
- Includes all WSJ blog content
Kutztown faculty, students and staff can access The Wall Street Journal Digital Edition through an academic site license provided by Rohrbach Library.
For older issues of the Wall Street Journal:
Wall Street Journal
Includes coverage back to 1984. Only includes articles written by WSJ reporters that appeared in the print newspaper. HTML format, no photos or graphics.
Wall Street Journal, Historical
Full-image archive of The Wall Street Journal with complete coverage from 1889-1987. Includes display and classified ads, editorial and commentary.
Creating your account
Activate your Kutztown-sponsored Wall Street Journal account:
- Go to the WSJ registration page
- Your first name, last name, and email will be populated
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor, or Staff
- Create a password. Your email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
- Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/ and login.
NOTE: Student accounts stay active until their graduation dates. Students fill in their graduation year during registration. If plans change, they can update the month and year by calling 1-800-JOURNAL. Faculty and staff need to validate their memberships once a year from the Kutztown URL: https://partner.wsj.com/partner/kutztownuniversity. They will be prompted to do so via email and on their WSJ homepage.
I already have a WSJ account.....
WSJ does not allow 2 simultaneous subscriptions for the same user. You can cancel your existing subscription and then go through the activation process via Kutztown University Library. Call Customer Service to cancel at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) and ask for the Education team.
If you are still experiencing problems after cancelling your existing subscription, delete any old WSJ cookies by going to wsj.com/delete_cookies and press enter. If you believe you have set up a new group access account, try logging in again. If your account does not show, you will need to set it up again.
Original guide developed by Princeton University Library https://libguides.princeton.edu/WSJ. Used with permission.