Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Final notes on submitting
Check your file:
- Make sure the file you are uploading is the right version of your work.
- If possible, please submit your work in one of these standard formats:
- for text: .doc., .docx, .xls, .xslx, .ppt, .ppts, .pdf, .rtf, or .txt
- for images: .tiff, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, and .gif.
- for videos: standard formats, such as .mp4, or files rendered for YouTube or Vimeo.
- We can convert other formats, but it may delay the posting of your work.
- Once you submit something to the Research Commons, it cannot be deleted.
- If you need to revise your submission or change your license, just submit it again, and note in the "Comments" that it is a revision.
- If you publish the work elsewhere, even if it is not open access, please forward the new link to the Research Commons at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your research
Instructions for submitting research and creative work to the KURC:
The submission process consists of 3 steps:
- Giving the KURC permission to publish your work online.
- Uploading the file.
- Checking that the file is correct once you have received the link.
Step 1: Give the KURC permission to publish your work online
- Complete the permission form at: https://kutztown.libwizard.com/f/kuresearchcommons
Step 2: Upload your work:
- Go to the KURC website at: research.library.kutztown.edu
- Select the COLLECTIONS link in the grey bar on the left.
- On the Collections page, select the page where you want your work to be displayed.
- Select the SUBMIT RESEARCH link, also under AUTHOR CORNER, on the right.
- Fill out the form, which will also give you a place to upload your file.
- If you would like the library to upload the file for you, you can email your files directly to the KURC email address: email@example.com Please include your abstract and keywords in your email.
Step 3: Checking your work
- When your work is uploaded, you will be notified by the Research Commons team through email.
- The email will contain a permanent link to your research or creative work. Follow that link and make sure the work was uploaded correctly. This is the permanent link to use if you want to refer people or organizations to your work.
If you have any questions or comments about the Research Commons, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org