Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books, journals, & videos at Rohrbach Library
Using this Guide
Use the blue tabs above to navigate through the guide.
- Home - find general library information here
- Finding Articles - a place to start when looking for journal articles
- Finding Books - a place to start when looking for books
- Encyclopedias - for basic, factual information
- Statistics - a few websites with local, state, and US statistics
- InterLibrary Loan - where to turn when KU doesn't have what you need
- Off-Campus Access - how to access library resources from off-campus
- Citations - help with your works cited / list of references
- Getting Help - when you need help!