Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For information on library services during Fall 2020 go to our COVID 19 guide
- Does the information have an author?
- Is the author an expert in the field?
- Who Is the target audience?
- General reader
- Is it educational (factual) or persuasive?
- Who published it?
- Is the publisher a noted publisher or is the work self-published?
- Is it current?
- Is it well-written?
- Does it cite other works?