Skip to main content
Due to Severe Weather Rohrbach Library will be opening at 11:00 a.m. on Monday 03/4/2019
Welcome to the Rohrbach Library
This guide will help you to:
- Locate, search, and evaluate scholarly and primary information sources using the library website databases.
- Use standard tools to evaluate sources available on the Internet.
How to get Help
If you have questions once you start your research, you can get further help through the library:
- Fastest way -- Chat: Use the ASK NOW pop-up on the right side of the screen. This leads to our CHAT Service.
- Most personal way -- Main Desk: Stop by the Information Desk between 10 am and 8 pm on Monday through Thursday, or 2 through 8 on Sunday and ask to talk to a librarian.
- Make an Appointment: You can schedule an appointment with a librarian by going to: https://libcal.kutztown.edu/appointments/?g=935
See this page for other options: https://library.kutztown.edu/researchservices