Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Undergrad Student Assistants
The library hires students to work in customer service areas and in our offices:
- At the Information Desk we check in/out books; shelve books and materials; equipment loans; and customer service.
- At the Tech Support Desk we check in/out laptops; help students with software on library computers; and maintain the printers.
- Steamworks is used for our maker-space that helps students use the equipment, and maintain the equipment in the space.
- In Archives & Digital Initiatives, we maintain university archives and artifacts, scans and posts online articles and photos.
- Technical Services processes new print and non-print materials for the library collections.
- In Outreach, we work on library programs and make promotional materials for library events.
How to Apply
- Apply online, or
- Pick up an application for employment in the Office of the Director of Library Services (RL 201), or
- Download one of the forms below and submit the completed application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), FAX (484-646-4134), or
- Postal mail to:
Rohrbach Library - Administration
RL 201 Rohrbach Library
15200 Kutztown Road, Bldg. #5
Kutztown, PA 19530
Student Employment Application
Graduate Student Assistantship
Rohrbach Library is looking for a graduate assistant who will work with the Student Engagement/Outreach Librarian on planning, coordinating and implementing outreach and programming events. The Graduate Assistant will create and upload posts on the library’s social media sites. The successful candidate will work on creating advertisements, handouts, reports, resource lists and other materials for promotional and informational purposes. The Graduate Assistant will represent Rohrbach at campus events as needed. Other duties may be assigned, such as assisting with assembling book and art displays throughout the building.
Here’s the link to application: